Monday, March 12, 2012

Awesome and totally easy DIY project!

So, anyone who knows me knows that it is a fact that my passion for weddings goes far beyond my job. Which is how I stumbled upon this awesome DIY project during the wee hours of the morning after I'd already looked at oh, about 10 other wedding websites.

The idea is to transform simple dollar store cylinder vases and candle sticks into gorgeous hurricane vases.

Like this:

Pretty right!? How gorgeous would these be as wedding centerpieces!? Here's what you'll need to make these totally awesome hurricanes yourself.








Supplies:

 3 Cylinder Vases

 3 Candlesticks

 E6000 Glue

Toothpick


Directions:

First, wash and dry both the vases and the candlesticks. Then, apply the glue with a toothpick to the rim of the candlestick. Place the vase on top and apply some pressure. Be patient, they will take a while to set.

Wait for them to dry and that's it, You're done! How easy is that!?

Look at what you can do with these gorgeous vases:

 Photos are courtesy of: Chelsea @ Two Twenty-One, My Blessed Life, The Thrifty Mama, & Decor Chick.


No comments:

Post a Comment